Type of Product
– Manufacturer: Polypeptide Group;
– Vial size: 5 mg;
– Purity: >98,6%;
– Molecular formula: C78H123N23O23S2;
– Molecular weight: 1815,1 gram / mole;
– Shelf life: 3 years;
– Storage conditions: the drug should be stored in a refrigerator at a temperature of 2 to 8.
HGH frag (176-191) is a growth hormone’s molecule fragment and its chain consists of 16 amino acids, which stimulates lipolysis and suppresses the formation of new subcutaneous fat. The peptide HGH Frag (176-191) action is realized at the level of cellular receptors. As a result, the number of receptors grows and new receptors are built into the cell membranes, and their activation triggers triglyceride cleavage in fat stores. Due to the described chain of events at the molecular and cellular levels, fat burning is increased several fold. Free fatty acids enter the bloodstream, and then into the muscles, where they become a source of fuel. Selectivity is a distinctive feature of HGH Frag 176-191, which is manifested in its effect. It means that HGH Frag 176-191, unlike growth hormone, is not able to cause insulin resistance, and, consequently, does not affect the indicator of blood sugar level.
– burning fat;
– strengthening of bones;
– increases the production of IGF-1;
– accelerates metabolism;
– improves lipid profile and lipolytic activity;
– positively affects the level of physical activity;
– is anti-catabolic.
This product is not intended for human use. All products presented on this site are for laboratory research only. All information on the site is provided for informational purposes only.