Type of Product
– Manufacturer: Polypeptide Group;
– Vial size: 2 mg;
– Purity: >98,6%;
– Amino acids sequence: Tyr-Gln-Pro-Pro-Ser-Thr-Asn-Lys-Asn-Thr-Lys-Ser-Gln-Arg-Arg-Lys-Gly-Ser-Thr-Phe-Glu-Glu-Arg-Lys;
– Molecular formula: C121H200N42O39 ;
– Molecular weight: 2888,16 gram / mole;
– Shelf life: 3 years;
– Storage conditions: the drug should be stored in a refrigerator at a temperature of 2 to 8.
Pegylated Mechanical factor is the isoform (variety) of insulin-like growth factor, which is formed mainly after performing physical work, as oxidation increases its secretion. The mechanical growth factor causes division of myoblasts (germ cells, which are in a dormant state), and also accelerates muscle growth and recovery. The effect is similar in many ways to the growth hormone, but it doesn’t strengthen bones and cartilage.
Like the other forms of IGF-1, PEG-MGF creates new muscle cells and stimulates muscle growth, promotes nitrogen retention and increases protein synthesis. PEG-MGF differs from normal MGF because it underwent a process called “PEGylation”, which changes the half-life, MGF half-lives occur less than 30 minutes after application, the use of the pegylated form increases the half-life to several days.
Recommendations for use
The most effective daily dosage of PEG MGF is a dose of 1-2 μg per 1 kg of body weight. An increase of up to 3 μg is allowed (according to the same calculation for 1 kg of weight). Further increase in dosage is impractical, because the effect of this does not change.
The drug should be used according to the regime 2-4 times a week, preferably in the morning or 1-2 hours before the workout. The optimal duration of the course is a period of 5-6 weeks. Between the courses there should be a minimum break of at least two or three weeks.
– immune defense increasing ;
– improvement of skin properties;
– lowering cholesterol;
– accelerated recovery;
– neuroprotective effect (protects the nervous system);
– stimulation of bone marrow cell reproduction;
– suppresses cellular apoptosis and maintains cardiac function after myocardial infarction;
– regeneration of all body tissues.
– bleeding from the nose;
– swelling with subcutaneous injections;
– itching after injection;
– tingling of fingertips, which is quite rare;
– inhibition of mineralization and differentiation of osteoblasts;
– increased heart rate.
This product is not intended for human use. All products presented on this site are for laboratory research only. All information on the site is provided for informational purposes only.