Type of Product
– Manufacturer: Polypeptide Group;
– Vial size: 2 mg;
– Purity: >98,6%;
– Amino acids sequence: Ac-Ser-Asp-Lys-Pro-Asp-Met-Ala-Glu-Ile-Glu-Lys-Phe-Asp-Lys-Ser-Lys-Leu-Lys-Lys-Thr-Glu-Thr-Gln-Glu-Lys-Asn-Pro-Leu-Pro-Ser-Lys-Glu-Thr-Ile-Glu-Gln-Glu-Lys-Gln-Ala-Gly-Glu-Ser-OH;
– Molecular formula: C212H350N56O78S ;
– Molecular weight: 4963,55 gram / mole;
– Shelf life: 3 years;
– Storage conditions: the drug should be stored in a refrigerator at a temperature of 2 to 8.
Tymosin beta-4 is a natural peptide hormone that contains in all tissues, liquids and human cells, which participates in healing, recovery from trauma, strengthening of immunity.
For the first time it was found in the thymus gland of the bull (in the thymus), and later in man. Thymus is the organ in which the cells of the immune system (T-lymphocytes) are maturing and training. One of its most important functions is the maintenance of immunity, resistance and resistance of the body to infections, various effects of foreign substances.
Synthetic analogue of natural thymosin beta-4 is the artificial TB-500. He has exactly the same properties as his natural brother.
TB-500 and joints
In the process of high-intensity training, our joints are most prone to wear and injury. It doesn’t always keep pace with the growth of skeletal muscles, which can lead to partial destruction of the joint tissues. These processes occur under the influence of matrix metalloproteases (extracellular substances capable of destroying all types of extracellular proteins).
Timozin beta-4 acts as an assistant to chondrocytes, which in turn has the main function of synthesizing and isolating the components of the intercellular substance, forming new structures of the cartilaginous tissue. Chondrocytes increase the cartilage mass from the inside; it also performs the important role of the gasket, which is located between the bones of the joints, thereby making their movement painless.
An important property of TB-500 is the activation of special inhibitors, substances that interfere with the action of enzyme-destroying metalloproteases. That is, thymosin beta-4 points on harmful enzymes, hinders their activity, thereby not affecting the joint as a whole.
But what is the positive effect of TB 500 on the joint, if it has already experienced significant destruction?
After stopping the activity of harmful enzymes you will not return the original functionality of the tissues. That’s right, but there is another remarkable property in thymosin beta-4, this peptide is able to stimulate the movement of stem cells to the site of destruction. Thus tb-500 stimulates the regeneration of the destroyed areas.
In other words, thymosin beta-4 works in a complex way to restore and treat joints, removing not only inflammatory-destructive processes, but also contributes to the healing and the formation of new tissues in the damaged joints.
Recommendations for use
• If you do not have any problems with joints, and you want to try using TB-500 as a prophylaxis, then you will have a useful dosage of 200 micrograms once a day. It will be enough, since thymosin beta-4 and so is contained in large quantities in our tissues, small dosages of the peptide from the outside, will only help the body to strengthen slightly, and to prevent any further possible damage in vulnerable areas;
• If your goal is to use tb-500 to eliminate pain in joints, help with osteochondrosis, relieve inflammatory reactions, or to remove discomfort when driving, then use a dosage of 500 mcg – once a day for one month, or if necessary more, until the problem is solved. If your course turns out to be rather long, more than two months, take a break 2-4 weeks, and repeat again;
This product is not intended for human use. All products presented on this site are for laboratory research only. All information on the site is provided for informational purposes only.